Mixer Hire - Pioneer DJM-900 Nexus
The latest mixer from Pioneer-The DJM-900 Nexus. With a built in high quality sound card, midi control and 6 colour effects as well as 5 new BPM effects and a simply to use X-Pad to control effects parameters.
The DJM-900nexus layout is the industry's most intuitive, most widely used and most creative. With the new plug-and-play software connection that makes DJ transition a breeze, the result is a next generation mixer that is ready for professional DJ booths the world over.
Key features for the Pioneer DJM-900;
- High performance channel faders - The slide mechanism supports the fader knobs with two metal shafts for both longevity and smooth operability. Furthermore, the new mechanism’s design minimizes the effects of moisture or dust particles on the mixer’s performance capabilities.
- Integrated input selector - Enables users to simultaneously switch channel inputs from CD/LINE, DIGITAL, PHONES, USB.
- USB Connection Indicators - The DJM-900nexus is equipped with a “USB connection indicator” to display the status of soundcard and PC or Mac communications as well as a “USB audio input indicator” to display audio inputs from a PC or Mac.
- Industry’s First MIDI Signal Output7 - The DJM-900nexus features the industry’s first musical instrument digital interface (MIDI) signal output that changes at beat-by-beat intervals. The mixer also includes a “MIDI LFO function” to control external devices such as effecters.
- Switching 3-Band EQ/Isolator - Each channel of the mixer is equipped with a switchable 3-band EQ (+6dB to -26dB) and 3-band Isolator (+6dB to -dB).
- P-LOCK Fader Cap - Keeps the fader channel and crossfader knobs (caps) locked preventing them from physically slipping off during use.
Hire Cost: £40 per day
For weekly hire costs, please get in touch
The new built-in X-Pad brings instant one-finger Beat Effects performances. Users of the CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 can hit the DJM-900nexus Quantize button to lock all these new effects to the Beatgrid of the playing deck.
The 4-channel 96kHz/24-bit soundcard streams all audio signals with no loss of sound quality – and being Traktor Scratch Certified, the DJM-900nexus unlocks DVS control.
DJs can connect one USB cable and control Traktor with Timecode CD and/or vinyl, directly through the mixer. 6 stunning studio-quality Sound Color FX expand upon the previous 4 and add extra dimensions to any DJ set. With a dedicated FX processor for each of the 4 channels, it raises the bar once more.
An overhauled Beat Effects section further enhances the potential for mind-blowing arrangements: 5 new effects, a revolutionary level of control and Pioneer simplicity will rival any other system.