Pioneer Controller DDJ-SX Hire
Pioneer’s DDJ-SX DJ controller utilizes the Serato software as the basis for its control layout and ergonomic design, taking advantage of the software’s features and integrating special trigger pads and controls.bPioneer has also implemented larger jog wheels for precise mixing and scratching, multiple inputs for expandability, and 4-channel mixing flexibility.
Key features for Pioneer Controller DDJ-SX include;
- Multiple Connection Options – The DDJ-SX offers dual CD and phono/line inputs for external devices as well as two microphone inputs, two master outputs (XLR and RCA) and a booth out terminal.
- High Quality Audio – A low-jitter clock and high-performance digital-to-analog converter (DAC) are used for accurate audio playback.
- Built-in Sound Card (audio interface)
- Needle Search – Users can immediately jump to a specific part of a music track with a simple touch of the Needle Search pad.
- Adjustable Cross-fader Curve to suit any type of mixing style.
- Channel Fader Start – Enables the use of the channel fader to control and play/cue tracks.
Hire Cost: £100 per day
For weekly hire costs please get in touch
Sold as a complete system that includes the controller and new Serato DJ software, the DDJ-SX provides additional features to provide direct, tactile control of the software’s capabilities, which include a four deck sampler function, dual deck control, slip mode, FX mode and more.
- Dual Deck – The DDJ-SX enables two tracks to be controlled at the same time, allowing scratching or setting and recalling hot cues on both tracks as if they were performed on a single track.
- Slip Mode – While activated, Slip Mode silently continues song playback during a performance loop, scratch or hot cue and resumes audible playback when the loop, scratch, or hot cue operation is ended, creating smoother and more seamless transitions.
- FX Powered by iZotope – High quality FX newly developed by iZotope. With the new effects, DJ can apply more creative and more unique arrangement to the music.
- Additional Functions - Up to eight hot cue points can be set for each deck. Vertical waveform display for fast tempo syncing